Fair Deal Campaign
- A fair price, covering cost of production plus, will ensure dairy profitability – not the export lottery
- Does government turn ‘a blind eye to corporate rule’ or aid and abet its food commodities masters?
- Paving the way for the factory dairy?
- Does Dairy UK represent the interests of dairy farmers or the IDF?
- Dairy farmers should see at least 35p/l as a stepping stone towards the true cost of production calculated for European Milk Board
Fair Deal Council Members
Letters to the press
- British dairy industry in danger: Ian O’Reilly 2011
- Cut price milk? Hardly Fair Trade: Kathleen Calvert, 2011
- Dairy farming problems hit jobs: Dugdale Nutrition
- Electronic tagging of sheep: John Wilson
- Fair retail margin & formula needed to establish minimum price: Kathleen Calvert
- Fair trade for British food producers: B. Panvel
- A refusal to buy cheap milk may now be the only answer: Kathleen Calvert
- The level of discounting in supermarkets is crippling this industry: Ian O’Reilly
- Why farming needs subsidies: Sir Eric Howells
- Why shouldn’t the Fairtrade principle be applied to all food producers? B. Panvel